The Leon High School Band is a fully comprehensive band program that includes two concert bands, a jazz band, and a marching band. Since 1950 the band has earned Superior Ratings in all aspects of the program.
Band Camp will be held at Leon High School for over two weeks.
- Week 1 – July 31 until August 4 (12pm until 8pm)
- Week 2 – August 7 until August 11 (5pm until 8pm)
- Parent Preview on August 11 beginning at 7pm.
Students attending camp should have the following items:
- Tennis Shoes
- Light Colored Clothing
- An instrument
- If you do not have one, the Leon Band can help.
- Bug Spray
- Completed Band Camp Forms.
- Students will need complete the band camp paperwork in order to participate in and of the outdoor activities of camp. You may find those here: Band Camp Forms
Percussion students will have summer rehearsals on the following dates:
- Update, dates
Woodwind and Brass Students are asked to come to one summer rehearsal. Those rehearsals will be held on the following days:
- July 6 (5:30pm until 9pm)
- July 13 (5:30pm until 9pm)
- July 27 (5:30pm until 9pm)
Color Guard Students will have summer practices. They will be called by the captains and Mrs. Wimberley.